Revision as of 11:09, 28 January 2016 by SebastianSager
An incomplete list of work groups interested in aspects of mixed-integer dynamic optimization.
- Mathematical and Computational Optimization, Uni Magdeburg, led by Sebastian Sager
- Systems Control and Optimization Laboratory, Uni Freiburg, led by Moritz Diehl
- Optimal Control, Universität der Bundeswehr München, led by Matthias Gerdts
- Discrete Optimization, Uni Erlangen, led by Alexander Martin
- Nonlinear Optimization, Uni Darmstadt, led by Stefan Ulbrich
- Process Dynamics and Operations, Uni Dortmund, led by Sebastian Engell
- Process Systems Engineering, RWTH Aachen, led by Wolfgang Marquardt
- Biegler Research Group, Carnegie Mellon, led by Larry Biegler
- Applied Mathematics II, Uni Erlangen, led by Günter Leugering
- Grossmann Research Group, Carnegie Mellon, led by Ignacio Grossmann
- Automatic Control, Lund University, led by Johan Akesson
Feel free to update this list!
Embedded Optimization and Control
- European FP 7 project EMBOCON
- HYCON network: two benchmark problems have been defined.
- The PROPT homepage (a matlab toolkit for dynamic optimization using collocation) states over 100 test cases from different applications with their results and computation time.
- With the software package dsoa come currently 77 test problems.
- The ESA provides a test set of global optimization spacecraft trajectory problems and their best putative solutions.
- The COPS library contains around 10 dynamic control and parameter estimation problems
- The OPTPDE collection contains problems in PDE-constrained optimization
- The PDECON collection contains discretized PDE problems in AMPL as part of a larger benchmark effort by Hans Mittelmann
- CMU-IBM Cyber-Infrastructure for MINLP collaborative site
- MINLPlib [Bussieck2003a]Author: Bussieck, Michael R.; Drud, Arne Stolbjerg; Meeraus, Alexander
Journal: INFORMS J. on Computing
Title: MINLPLib--A Collection of Test Models for Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Programming
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers.
- NETLIB for linear programming (LP)
- MIPLIB for mixed-integer linear programming (MILP)
- Schittkowski Library [Schittkowski2002]Author: K. Schittkowski
Institution: Department of Mathematics, University of Bayreuth
Title: Test problems for nonlinear programming - user's guide
for nonlinear programming (LP)
|[Bussieck2003a]||Bussieck, Michael R.; Drud, Arne Stolbjerg; Meeraus, Alexander (2003): MINLPLib--A Collection of Test Models for Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Programming. INFORMS J. on Computing, 15, 114--119|
|[Schittkowski2002]||K. Schittkowski (2002): Test problems for nonlinear programming - user's guide. Department of Mathematics, University of Bayreuth.|